Am I eligible?
We want to be as flexible as possible, to allow as many great ideas to come our way as possible. Nevertheless, we need a few rules. Here they are:
- At least one co-founders (and current C-level team member of the company) must be enrolled in a GBF member school graduate business program at the time of application and selection.
- Submitted business plan must be for profit AND pursue measurable social and/or environmental goal(s)
- Teams must not have received external funding of more than USD 250,000 prior to applying
- Teams must not have generated more than USD 250,000 in revenues prior to applying
- At least one of the co-founders that is a registered student must be available to travel to the Spring 2018 Graduate Business Conference to present their project for final eligibility and judging