What are the Judging Criteria?
The judges will evaluate each business proposal based on the following criteria:
- Attractiveness of the business model
- Market opportunity and competitive positioning
- Team quality and experience
- Social / environmental impact of the business idea
- Overall attractiveness of the venture, both financially and socially, including probability of successful launch
- Quality and effectiveness of final presentation (in the event the applicant becomes a finalist and is invited to present)
What Prizes are Available?
Meaningful cash and non-cash prizes will be awarded to the winner, and runner-up. More information on prizes to be made available during early 2018