The Graduate Business Forum (GBF) is a global network of current and former student leaders from the world’s top graduate business programs. Our purpose is to inspire vision, create understanding and facilitate change in graduate management education, business and society.
Every spring, the GBF sponsors the annual Graduate Business Conference (GBC) attended by the student leaders from the world’s most prominent business schools. By exposing student leaders to their peers from across the globe, the GBC creates a unique environment for leaders who share common situations to engage in dialogue and debate issues facing management education and our society. The conference is filled with workshops, inspirational speakers from industry and government, networking opportunities, and cultural experiences designed to develop the individual to be a more effective leader in academia and society.
Since its founding in 1983, the GBF has hosted:
- +2500 student leaders participating in GBC conferences
- +30 countries with participating business schools
- +300 forums and workshops
- +100 corporate executives, government officials and other leaders
- Countless projects around the world inspired by GBF participation
Through connecting a global network of student leaders from all conferences, the GBF seeks to support continued learning and leadership development resulting in a network of individuals who can see the global perspective, appreciate cultural differences, operate on the global stage, and influence across borders.
For almost 30 years, this has fuelled uniqueness, bold change, and exceptional will to succeed in thousands of tomorrow’s leaders and has made a positive impact in graduate management education, business and society.
Graduate Business Forum | The GBF is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation
Since its foundation in 1983, the GBF has strived to inspire graduate leaders to do great things. This continues to be our pivotal focus.
To be a catalyst organization for positive change in management education, business and society and inspire graduate leaders to adopt a global citizen mindset and internalize a holistic view of leadership and growth beyond profit also including people, planet and peace.
To organize activities and events and provide services that inspire vision, create understanding and facilitate change and support development of responsible leadership and global citizenship within a global network of elected graduate student leaders.
- Foster responsible leadership, global citizenship and innovation at the graduate business level;
- Enhance the overall value and perception of graduate business education through the implementation of relevant, timely programs;
- Promote information exchange among students and business leaders from the Top Business Schools and Companies around the world to create value for graduate education, business and society;
- Recognize executives, educators and students who best exemplify the Forum’s ideals of responsible leadership and global citizenship;
- Ensure Global Top Graduate Talent is connected and supported to reach their full potential during and after Graduate education.