The Graduate Business Forum invites proposals, under an annual competitive Request for Proposal (RFP) process, and awards grants to expand and improve student-led initiatives in our supported areas. Grants requests are currently limited to a maximum of $3,000.
Grant Application Guidelines
Applications must be submitted according to the timeline laid out by the GBF each academic year, and must contain all items specified below, including all requested attachments.
- Executive Summary (one page)
- Narrative (no more than five pages) that includes:
- Project description
- Brief statement of problem to be addressed
- Goals and objectives
- Target population
- Project activities
- Key volunteers (with attached resumes)
- Plan for measuring project results
- Any organization document and/or by-laws
- List of sponsors/supporters (past and future hopeful)
- Past program/organization operating budget or summaries (if any)
- List of other current funding sources and uses.
- Any articles, web pages, blog entries, and/or publicity on your initiative.
- Optional reference letters or endorsements from school administration, community leaders, participating sponsors, and/or public figures (limited to maximum of two)
We will acknowledge your application within two weeks of its receipt, and we will contact you if we have questions or require additional information. If we are interested in funding your proposal, we will contact you to discuss your application within two months.