We are delighted to announce that the 2020 Graduate Business Conference & Alumni Summit (GBC 2020) will be hosted by Graduate Business Forum member school, The Schulich School of Business, York University, from Tuesday, April 28, 2020 to Saturday, May 2, 2020, in Toronto, Canada.
Conference Website: https://gbc2020.schulich.yorku.ca/
Register to Attend: https://gbf.campusgroups.com/GBC2020/rsvp_boot?id=651294
Who Will Be There:
Incoming & outgoing presidents student associations and governments from the top MBA and graduate business programs in the world.
- Member schools are invited to send two student delegates to attend GBC 2020, and we request and recommend sending he incoming and outgoing presidents of the school’s MBA and graduate business student association.
- In case you would like to send an alternative delegate or a larger student delegation, please contact us in advance and we will determine whether we can accommodate your request.
C-suite executives and thought leaders from business, government and academia.
- In past conferences, we were honored to welcome distinguished guest speakers such as the Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, C-level executives from L’Oreal, Galeries Lafayette and The Economist.
- We will announce the speakers for GBC 2020 in due time. Please monitor this website for updates.
GBC alumni from the past 30+ years.
- Tuesday, April 28: Arrivals and welcome cocktail event
- Wednesday, April 29: Full-day conference activities, including opening ceremony
- Thursday, April 30: Full-day conference activities
- Friday, May 1: Full-day conference activities, including the GBF Leadership Awards commemorative banquet and gala
- Saturday, May 2: Full-day conference activities, including closing ceremony
- Sunday, May 3: Departures and informal sightseeing
Full Program: To be provided in due time. Please stay tuned.
Theme: Creating Corporate Citizenship Through Sustainable Leadership
For any queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org